I love it when they laugh like this. We were in Bed, Bath and Beyond the other day (Andrea is visiting) and Her 2.5 yo Joshua started laughing and this guy about 3 people behind us leaned around and asked if that was Josh. He cracked up when we said yes and told us he thought he was playing with one of the noise making toys. It was pretty funny. Isn't it awesome being a gramma? I know I love it. Keep on having fun. Oh, and tell Michael he looks dashing!!!
3 comments:
I love it when they laugh like this. We were in Bed, Bath and Beyond the other day (Andrea is visiting) and Her 2.5 yo Joshua started laughing and this guy about 3 people behind us leaned around and asked if that was Josh. He cracked up when we said yes and told us he thought he was playing with one of the noise making toys. It was pretty funny. Isn't it awesome being a gramma? I know I love it. Keep on having fun. Oh, and tell Michael he looks dashing!!!
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!!
MY KIDS HAVE ASKED TO WATCH IT A MILLION AND ONE TIMES :0)
HYRUM JUST WATCHED AND HE IS RIGHT SHE AND HANNAH LAUGH A LOT A LIKE>
it makes you giggle wtih her :0)
Post a Comment