Sunday, October 5, 2008

BOO - Family fun and adventures


Who needs cute pumpkins and scary masks when you have a family like ours?!

Here are some of our adventures and fun we've had over the last few months!





Emilia and Michael attend the retirement party for their kindergarten teacher. Too bad I couldn't find (to scan in) their real kindergarten pictures from years ago.



Bacon Bowls - don't ask me, I wasn't even home. All they could say though was, 'yum...bacon bowls!'



Grandma and Grandpa spend a day at the Pacific Science Center with Kaydan!


Kailey and Kaydan figure out how to put the balls in so they come flying out!



Heading to Idaho for a nieces wedding. Emilia really is smiling because it's not her getting married!



Michael gives cooking a try - Corbin's not too sure and keeps at a safe distance. I've decided to turn one night a week over to Michael to cook!



And of course, we really did make it to blue Hawaii! ah.....

4 comments:

Emilia said...

I love our family!

J Bailey said...

These pictures are so fun... I wish you would download more because i never get to see them like this.... please put more on!
:0) michael has blond hair?
I love seeing pictures of you and dad too, and I just love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tears.....

Anonymous said...

You know I check your blog quite often to see what is up with you guys. I miss you all! Glad to see you all looking well and happy. Happy Halloween!

k.e.l.l.i.e. said...

ohhh how i love these pics! the first one is perfect: jack having fun! Em with phone within reach and michael, well... being michael.
AND REALLY... the bacon bowls were so good. kinda tricky to make, but yum yum! and scary, michael cooking!!! You know, he pretends to be the Iron Chef sometimes?!
Hawaii always looks like so much fun!!