Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

We were greateful for a house full of friends and family for Thanksgiving! It was a day of gratitude and giving thanks.

We even got to visit coast to coast with the Bailey's!





John stopped by in the morning since he had to work in the afternoon. It was great to see him.

mmmm....a bacon wrapped turkey is the BEST!


The winners of the 'fill your mouth with whipped cream' contest!Ok, so they were the only two I caught....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Now that I see John (knowing that he is Nathan's age) and I haven't seen Nathan in almost 2 years, I feel very old. Age just creeps up on you when you aren't looking. Happy Holidays Everyone!

J Bailey said...

This is so fun the picture made me laugh even more!!!! I am impressed home well the picture turned out.

k.e.l.l.i.e. said...

hahahaha..... AND... i am so glad you are on board the BACON Train! soo yummy.

Those are such great pics!!!!