Well life has sure been crazy since May. I was working part-time through the summer. In Sept. I started the Dental Assisting program at the technical college. I completed a whopping 28 credits with a 3.9. Ya...There wasn't much time for anything else but school, homework and church callings.
I have finished 98% of gift shopping which is just in time for washer shopping as ours died a few days ago.
We had a great family reunion in Idaho this last summer. It was so fun to have our families together and even some extended cousins.
We got to buy a new - used car as well this summer.
I guess that happens when things get old, you gotta replace them. Hum...I wonder if I will need replacing?!
We welcomed grandbaby number 7! Taryn Tina was born to David and Chelsie on Nov. 14th. What a treat grandchildren are!
My goal is to be back on and post some pictures and update more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment