Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just monkey'n around

Well - It has been some time since I have posted anything and hope what I have catches you up to where we are! Jack and I had an 'empty nest' trial two weeks ago. Our youngest left to visit his sister in NC and then was to fly to Houston to sell pest control for the summer. A phone call changed those plans. He ended up home for a week only to leave this week for Las Vegas to sell pest control. So, it's just Jack, me and our two puppies. It's a very different life. However, Emilia will be home from school in a few weeks, Daniel will be released in July and Michael will be home in Aug. All for a very short time frame! (hum...maybe that is my wishful thinking!)

All is well - we are happy and healthy - another year older - and hopefully a little wiser for the wear.

No comments: