Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just Starting



Well this is our first attempt. We welcome you to our online home!
We celebrated our 20th anniversary this year! Time flies when you are having fun. We are busy with church callings, work, school, kids and grandkids. Although a bit more gray we love every minute of life.

7 comments:

J Bailey said...

YES!!!! This is very exciting!
by the way where was the picture taken?
I showed the kids and they loved seeing Grandpa and Grandma so keep the pictures coming! :0)
love
us

Emilia said...

i like the piggy background! this is very cool! i like it!

<3 me

Unknown said...

It is fun to look at your pictures!
Lauriel Bybee

Anonymous said...

Charlene and Jack,
Hello from an old friend! I love the Christmas photos. You have a lovely family. I have 8 grandbabies now. Aimee and Addam just delivered Sophee! I miss y'all and think of you often.
Donna Kay

Alyssa said...

I just found your blog! It's nice to see familiar faces online!
Alyssa Charrier

Andrea said...

I found your blog on Heather's blog and we really excited! You guys look great and sound like life is moving just as fast for you guys! You guys can check out our blog if you would like. www.pakirschman.blogspot.com

Andrea (Spanogle) Kirschman

Generational stitcher said...

I guess I would be polite to let you know I got yours off of Mom and Dad's Christmas letter :) We are all grown up now huh?? It's weird :0) Heather
http://pawakefields.blogspot.com